2 Inch Top 2 Leg Tall Coffee Table
- Handmade from the best quality solid pine timber.
- Easy assembly with all fixings included.
- Rectangle shaped table top with two chunky legs.
- 6 fine wax finish colours for you to choose from.
- Overall 67cm Wide x 35cm High x your choice of length.
- A selection of lengths including 100cm, 110cm and 120cm.
- Very fast turnaround with free delivery to UK mainland.
How we make our coffee tables
From the date of ordering we require up to 3-5 working days for manufacture. The timber we use to make these coffee tables is always the best quality solid pine. Each part is carefully selected, cut to your chosen size and machined in our signature rustic style. We then add your selection of one of our supreme wax polish colours to finish the pieces and highlight all the beautiful natural features. The coffee table is then handmade in our workshop to ensure that all parts fit together correctly, before disassembling for packing.
How you receive your order
Each order is very well protected with a combination of bubble wrap, cardboard edging, corrugated card and plastic corner protectors to ensure that it is as safe as possible while in transit. Removable battens will also be attached to the underside of the table top to provide even more stength. The fixings will be packed in bubble wrap and secured to the package. Notifications will be sent, including delivery and tracking information, once the order has been dispatched. Shipping time will be between the next working day and 3 working days (from dispatch), depending on your location. There will need to be someone available to take and sign for the delivery.
For more living room options, please have a look at our rustic console tables and chunky side tables.
- Finished in our signature Rustic style
- Handmade from best quality kiln-dried pine timber
- Felt pads under table legs to protect floor
- All fixings included
- Overall Size: 67cm wide x 35cm high
- Length: Your choice of 100cm, 110cm or 120cm
- Top: 5cm thick x 67cm wide x your choice of the above lengths
- Legs: 7.5cm thick x 57cm wide x 30cm high
- Clearance below underside of table top: 30cm
- Space between legs: -30cm from top length
- Wipe with a clean, damp cloth and leave to dry
- Do not use harsh chemical cleaners
- Wax care packs available to purchase for future maintenance
These coffee tables are crafted from the best quality, unsorted, kiln-dried pine and finished in our signature Rustic style.
Being a natural product, solid wood can contain a variety of different features and characteristics, which, particularly in our Rustic Range of furniture, we like to encourage and show off. These features include knots, splits, cracks, shakes, bows and twists - all of which make each piece completely unique.
The colour we apply is a supreme wax finish polish, which you get a selection of 6 to choose from. It is expertly applied by our own skilled finishing technicians and really enhances the natural wood grain and features of the timber.
The table assembly is very simple and only takes a short amount of time to do. Just follow these quick and easy step by step instructions:
- Place the table top, top side down, onto a flat surface.
- Position the legs in place, between the fixing brackets, matching the numbers on the legs to the those on the underside of the table top.
- Use the fixings provided to screw the legs firmly in place.
Its that simple. All you need to do now is position your new table and enjoy.
We like to work fast and unite our customers with their purchases as soon as possible. We aim to have these tables dispatched and delivered to your door within 3-5 working days* from the date of ordering. The table will arrive by courier delivery, well packaged in lots of bubble wrap and edge and corner protecters.
We would recommend that you leave a mobile number in your address details, as we can pass this onto the courier who will text delivery information to you. This includes a date and time slot for delivery and, if its more convenient, gives you the ability to change the delivery date to one that is better for you. If you aren’t available to take delivery yourself, you can also request the order to be left with a neighbour or in a safe place.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email from us including tracking information to see when you can expect delivery. This should be followed up later by an email or, if you have left a mobile number, a text message from the courier.
*There may be an extra 1-2 days for delivery to the highlands and isles of Scotland as well as Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands. International addresses, in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands, could see an extra 2-4 additional days for delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your table, please do not hesitate to get in touch, we will try our best to rectify any problems.
If your table has arrived damaged or has missing parts, please send us an email detailing the problem, quoting your order number and post code as well as photographs for referral if possible. Some damages may only require a quick fix, which we can aid you with, without having the hassle of repackaging and waiting for couriers to collect.
If you have received the table and you do not wish to keep it, returns can be sent to the address on our Contact Us page for a full refund upon receipt of the table arriving back to the workshop.
All returns must be reported within 14 days of receiving the order.
Items for return must be repackaged in bubble wrap, along with all fixings, and should include a copy of your original invoice.